Recycled Art: Favorite Featured Crafts




Dear Moms, Teachers & Caregivers,
Need some fun arts & craft ideas to do with your children this summer?  Here is a list of some of the most successful and fun projects that I have done with students from ages 2-12.  If you want detailed step-by-step directions, you can click on my previous posts or simply message me!  I am happy to share all of the knowledge that I have to help you get through this summer with your fabulous children!  
Best, 
Kristina

Japanese Koi Fish & Cherry Blossoms


Traditional African Beaded Necklaces



Eric Carle Story Art


Are You A Snail? Book Art

Jackson Pollack 

Andy Warhol

Daffodils 

Tissue Paper Flowers

Around the World Art; Ireland

I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean Story Art

Chihuly

Vincent Van Gogh

Magazine Coasters/Vessels

Comments

Popular Posts